Tuesday, October 2, 2007

chiong-ing for maths and stats

yest econs was like.... i dunno how to describe it... i can work out e ans given in e options but im not 100% certain of my ans... it's like this weird feeling i had when i used to do my phy mcq papers... haha... aft all, yest paper was my 1st paper in nus and my 1st econs paper... i shant describe it as "virgin paper" as wad shu quan described as la... cos it sounds... wrong??? haha

yest it was my 1st time sitting wif my class for lect... most of e time i will be sitting with my og mates... and i can tell u... i think we r one of e noisiest grp??? actuali to be more accurate, onli shu quan, livia and i were noisy... haha zhao xiang and marianne were quite quiet... e lecturer was talking abt partial differentiation which was not taught in jc b4... and he brounght as umbrella to lect and datz when we kept singing e song, "umbrella" by rihanna... haha... actuali i thought it's quite a nice song, but i dunno y so many ppl hate it... esp my sis cos i kept singing in front of her... (trying to irritate her, of cos)

yest paper ended at 1930, and we could onli leave e place at 1945... so e 1st thing i did was to rush out to find my dad... parking in nus is vv ex!!! LOL... but my dad noes me bez la... he noes i will surely be late... so he came at 1950... haha juz nice... cos initially i asked him to come at 1940 la... imagine e carpark fee!!! haha

cant go for blast! prac tml cos i gotta give tuition to my kid... psle e nxt day ma... so cant change date... gg for blast! prac is diff from gg to studio wu... cos patrick reali focus on teaching us diff styles, which not many choreographers can do dat... so it reali enhance my dance vocab... i feel like im learning sth, instead of juz doing e motions... haha... ENLIGHTENMENT!

grandma super funny... called me today and asked me if im performing soon... den i told her i performed on last tues show le... and she said, "huh? no one told me..." it was juz 3mins so i decided not to tell her la... though my grandma is quite old liao, her eyes r super sharp la... everytime she's able to spot me on screen right b4 my cousins do la... haha...

oh well... i shall go run errand now... till then, i think i wont update my blog this wk... cos i still got stats and mle to mug!!!

No comments: