Tuesday, October 23, 2007

kfc!!!

wanna say thanks to jonan and his maid for cooking lunch for me this aftnoon, as well as, uncle lau, whom offered me a lift to sch today... hehe as usual, i was carrying my big bag wif my laptop... uncle lau said machiam i go camping... haha

had a mini fright nite meeting today... more or less we have some ideas to work on la... so still ok... mle lect was still ok la... packed as usual cos of all e yr 3s who crashed our lecture... but zhen biao, bing liang, justin, zhi yang and i managed to get seats in e lt la... so nt so bad... and towards e end, e lecturer mentioned sth on rockwell hardness... and dat makes zhen biao and bing liang super excited la... dirty minds la them... LOL.. and they r still talking abt it!!!

aft which, bing liang suggested to go kfc aft lecture since e coupons for e buddy meal are expiring today... and since i rarely eat kfc, i decided to tag along... so we ate e buddy meal.. and gosh! kfc chickens r real nice!!! haha... though fattenng la.. but i shall burn it off tml... i promise!!! haha met bing long at kfc too... was quite surprised... cos clementi is like the other opp side of where we're living and to think dat we will bump in2 each other there today... haha...

decided to take bus 175 today... haha and it was my 1st time taking from clementi interchange to my gugu's place la... and i dozed off on e bus some more lor... vv daring rite??? when i woke up, i was at alexandra le... haha juz in time...

tried to revise for stats juz now... and i said tried to... wanted to print e solutions to e exercises one... but e printer gave up on me!!! haix... nvm la... zhi yang, thanks for offering to help me print e notes... hehe but it's ok la... and thanks for giving me e links to those videos... haha it reali cheer me up aft a 1hr confrontation wif e printer... LOL

tried to read my econs notes but to no avail... haix... shall go zzzz soon... tml got stats online test and blast prac!!!

No comments: