Sunday, September 30, 2007

trying hard to mug...

haha... aft mugging for e past 3 hrs, i shall declare a 1hr rest for myself...

service today ended pretty late... initially, our family wanted to go down to lai lai beef noodle house to have our lunch... but due to unforseen circumstances which i dun wanna talk abt, our lunch plan was changed... in e end, my mum and i went down to kovan's xin wang cha can ting to eat... my mum had a plate of dry beef horfun, which was recommended by me (haha) and i had dry seafood hor fun... my mum's food came 1st, so she asked me to share wif her... aft my mum had finished her food, we waited for another 3 mins for my food to come... and to our surprise, e plate was super big la... my mum was like complaining dat she's like cutting down on her diet and im here feeding her wif stuff... LOL... e service there was fantastic... esp this waitress who served us... she asked for our opinions on e food and stuff... 10/10 for her service!!!

aft which, we waited for lik 15 mins for bus 81... and i hafta say dat e weather is super warm 2day!!! im now perspiring as i typed this entry la... argh~! when i reached home, i tyold myself dat i gotta study for my econs test tml... but when i was at e 4th chapter, i was already dozing off liao... LOL... decided to nap for 30 mins instead... i thought i overslept at 1st, cos it seems as if i slept for super liao hrs liao... but to my surprise... i was 2 mins away to e sound of my alarm clock... haha...

stupid thing is dat when i decided to study at full force... i was dozing off AGAIN!!! haha but i dunno how la... i manage to finish studying for e theory part of econs... so i decided to revise on my stats... and to prevent myself from dozing off AGAIN, i decided to prepare notes... haha... and im super proud of my notes!!! now im left wif e preparation of e 4 pages long helpsheet for e stats test...

going to have my dinner soon... hope dat i will be able to revise my econs in peace... moment of peace started since 2pm... hopefully it can last till tml... im reali scared dat e same thing which happened to me before my chem paper will happen again... studying in a bathroom isnt a vv gd thing...

No comments: