Friday, October 19, 2007

crazy me

today i did e most outrageous thing ive ever done in my entire life... but b4 i talked abt dat... i shall lament on wad happened today... hee today i woke up ay 7am and im still feeling super sleepy... i talked to my grandma wif my eyes closed la... haha... den i went to sch for tut and den dance prac... hee everything will be over tml!!! yeah!!!

went to smu to meet ah bu to get my pants... so in e end ah bu was my tour guide round e campus... and im so amazed dat they have an underpass la!!! oops im super noob... so i went to rafflescity... and decided to queue for e donuts!!! so datz e outrageous thing... haha i queued for 45mins... not too bad rite??? e line was divided into 2 parts cos we r not supposed to block e other shoppers... so yup imagaine e line being segmented... so when i wanted to cross into e 1st portion, 2 gals went to queue behind e person in front of me... for a moment, i was like jia lak! how to open my mouth to tell them... but soon i decided to tell them la... anyway ive been queuing for e past 30mins leh!!!

Me: "excuse me, are u all queuing?"
Them: "ya." (flashing a look as if i wanna cut their queue)
Me: "well, sorry, but e queue starts from behind" (pointing at e second line at e back)

gosh they were so embarrassed can??? LOL... yup... cant blame them la.. alot of ppl also didnt noe... so yup... bought 1 box of 12 and 1 box of 6... so i decided to give dat box of 6 to als's family... haha

tml is a hectic day man... gotta give tuition to jonan, den gotta go for ensemble prac, den blast rehearsal, den e cancer charity show rehearsal!!! AAAHHHH!!! shall go do my tutorials now...

But b4 dat... i juz realised dat wentworth miller was e shuai ge in mariah carey's video "we belong together" AAAHHH!!! he's so shuai!!! haha als, dun take offence ya??? but he's MUCH better looking den u... and u cant deny dat... oh my... didnt noe he appeared in dat video la!!! haha... no wonder i remembered dat when i saw dat guy appearing on mariah carey's video, i thot dat he was super good looking... yuan lai shi ta!!! haha

No comments: