Friday, October 5, 2007

final one...

oh well... tml will be my last paper and i cant wait for dat to happen so dat i can relax for awhile... though i might not be doing vv well for e papers, but i did put in my all for it... guess i need to take a short break too to fan xing... LOL... tml got rehearsal rite aft my paper... hafta rush down cos rehearsal starts at 6pm but my exam onli finishes at 6.30pm!!! means i hafta speed learn e steps when i reached dat place... and judging from zaki's pace... it means super fast... HAHA so i better feel good aft my exam, or else i will sure have problems catching e steps!!! lol... guess i need my dad's help in getting there... haha... or else i gotta take cab!!! cry~!

felt bad yest, cos joo teng and e rest of e blast yr 1 dancers who were in e same item as me, waited for me to come rite aft my lect... apparently serene has an exam e nxt day some more la... damn... and tml i cant go for e prac too cos of mle...

it's gg to be a super hectic wk for me in e coming wks... gotta give tuition, dance prac and rehearsals and catch up e choreo which patrick taught on last prac which i didnt go =x ... but prob is i enjoy doing it... haha... den justin asked me if i got time to study... my ans??? i dunno... it reali depends... cos i feel dat i need such circumstances to push me to study... e 1 wk of study break made me feel slack... though i studied most of e time... e result??? i still screwed up my 3 tests... im hoping dat i wont screw mle... cos it's like e onli science subject so i should jolly well score better for it... haix...

ok! shall mug all i can now!!!

No comments: