Saturday, October 6, 2007

2 more hours to go...

2 more hrs to go and i can take a short break... haha... had a real "eventful" day today... sigh... more or less im like a nomad now... i have to adapt in a way such dat when emergency arises, i have to be ready to move... haha even though i dun reali noe if u will have e chance to read this... i juz wanna thank u for allowing me to study at ur place so last min... haha and e chicken and kandang is superb... LOL... thanks justin!!!

mum gave me permission to stay in a hostel liao... if not... at my aunt's place... she's scared dat im unable to study at home... i seriously think i should learn how to control my anger... ive been controlling my temper but it's still not enough... sigh...

yupyup... i shall chiong down from nus for rehearsal later... hope i can catch up in time ba...

No comments: