Friday, October 26, 2007

EMO Day

today was a brand new day for me... perspective has changed... it does feel a little different now... but im sure it's e best way for both of us... =) uncle lau bought for me mac tea... wanted to give him money, he said dun wan... so THANKS UNCLE LAU! today mr han, our econs tutor, super cute... he was trying to teach us on e graph if expenditure wif those CIGNX things la... den when e whole class went huh??? he was scratching his head la... haha... anyway, wanna say thanks to uncle lau and chenchen1 who managed to calm me down today... haha...

anyway, me and aprine took cab to mediacorp today... den e uncle super talkative la... zhi yang said i should have juz closed my eyes or listened to mp3 and e uncle will shut up... LOL but e uncle vv gd la... cab fare was 10.60bucks but he charged us for 10bucks onli... so aprine and i ran2e theatre... COS WE WERE LATE!!! LOL... rehearsal was pretty short... worst thing was i was shot to try out e costumes today... and wif all e quick change... so in e end, i danced in cheongsam wif adidas shoes... wad a weird combi can??? LOL... but can make it in time... so gd lor.. anyway i tried e cha cha bo song wif e feather... and fariz, eddy, ash and aprine were all laughing at me can??? reali cmi la... =(

ash gave aprine and i a lift to town aft rehearsal... and aprine managed to get her black heels... as i couldnt afford to buy such a pair of ex heels... i decided to wear back my unstable heels... =x aft which, i decided to meet zhi yang, zhen biao and bing liang to play pool... haha new stuff learnt today huh? worst thing was my phone batt died on me... so i gotta use aprine's phone to ask guo yao for zhi yang's no... and den copied his no onto a piece of paper... so when i reached jurong east stn, i went to e public phone and inserted a 10cents coin into dat phone and i took out e piece of paper... LOL reali look like country punpkin can??? i felt so primitive la... LOL... n i realised dat zhi yang was actuali waiting for me at e stn... haha... but we managed to meet and to my surprise, zhen biao was driving... haha... so e 1st thing i asked was, can i trust ur driving skill??? LOL...

as all of them have already eaten, zhi yang brought me to e bukit timah food centre to try e white fried carrot cake... and it's super nice!!! so it's highly recommended... hehe... he brought sugar cane juice wif lemon... LOL... to me, it was super nice!!! but to zhi yang, he said it was super sour... aft which, he said dat he thinks dat he might be getting a sore throat... sorry for asking u 2 eat e carrot cake =(

aft which, we went to bukit timah plaza to play pool... haha and it was e 1st time i was officially learning pool from someone... thanks zhi yang!!! haha... play until my eyes super tired liao la... haha... he ensured dat i got everything right 1st b4 proceeding on lor... haha he seems patient to me... and i think i muz be a super lousy student to teach... haha

aft dat, we went to some place opp party world to eat supper... ate mee goreng la... think today i eat super alot la... muz dance tml!!! aft dat, zhen biao and company sent me home... i mean to my aunt's place... hehe THANKS!!! yupyup... tml got rehearsal at 9am!!! sobz... =x

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

Stay focus in rehearsal alright?
Do your best and never forget to show the million dollar SMILE. I'll be watching you. All the best babe!