Saturday, October 27, 2007

REHEARSAL DAY!!!

today i was super early when i reached mediacorp cos dad gotta work so he has to fetch me earlier... everything was ok... had star search rehearsal first and this time im doing vv few items... yeah!!! until 9am when my gastric pain started... for a moment i feel like puking can??? so i danced all e way till 1pm when aprine bought for me gastric pills... THANKS GAL!!! =) saved me la... so lunch i juz had a red bean bun and 2 sandwiches... didnt dare to eat much... aft which we had a stage run for Angela Zhang's item... so ok la... den aft dat we juz slacked all e way till 6pm... so i decided to take a nap... and ash, nat, fariz, julius and i actuali slept in e theatre when it was super noisy lor... imagine band playing like getai songs??? haha... ya... we actuali slept in such environment... LOL... so i guess we were all super tired...

as today was e music awards, onli few make up artistes and hair stylists were there... so today super short of manpower... but ok la... we managed to get our stuff done... haha and we tried out e costumes... for 2 runs... so for e 2nd run... i wanted to wear my gloves... cos i didnt reali pull e finger parts out, my fingers couldnt stretch completely into e gloves... and onli e middle finger part was out... so i ended up machiam pointing e middle finger when i was dancing... so paiseh can??? so i ended up curling all my fingers... haha...

den there was this part where aprine, julius, fariz an i hafta dance on e steps... as i was on heels... i was quite unstable la... (as usual, considering e fact dat im so chor lor) den fariz accidentally butted me... so i almost fell off e steps can!!! haha... so funny... it's reali fun dancing wif all of them... hehe

im back home today... quite sian huh? me sleeping in e living room wif my beloved erjie... i came back juz to see her k??? so gd rite??? mum went to scold me when i lost my temper when my eldest sis when to off e modem... datz like how many freaking times le... and den my mum asked me not to come back home... I DIDNT COME BACK HOME COS I WAN TO CAN??? MORE FOR MY ERJIE CAN??? den she started talking abt me n als gg to eat lunch... im like, CAN U PLS WAKE UP DAT IDEA??? WE CALLED IT QUITS ALREADY!!! wadever... rehearsal at 9am tml

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

eh. You came back to see me or the computer eh? =.=

Today is the actual event. Do your best.