Saturday, February 23, 2008

tuition day.

woke up @ 9am today... super unlike of me... since ive always wake up punctually @ 0830 during wkends... haha... yes ah huan is tired... and i went to switch on tv and watched channel 55... and im hooked on this new drama called ying xin jie fu... im so gg to like watch it online if possible... HAHA... i was laughing super loudly and i watched it straight for 3hrs... LOL

gave tuition to wendy today and i went to youth, like finally... haha but i couldnt stay for long cos gotta give tuition to melissa... waited super long for bus3 la... dunno y it took forever... cos it was e onli bus @ e bus stop... all of us stood up when we saw an sbs bus passing by... LOL... yes e bus stop was crowded cos of e stupid bus delay... so we had like so many of fake surprises... argh

reach melissa's place @ onli like 1930... ya dat stupid bus... haha but today im quite happy cos i feel dat melissa has improved quite abit for chinese... at least now she noes how to read more cl words... hehe... ok la... auntie celina sent me back home... so nice of her... =) we chit chatted and i realised how much my parents care for me by asking me to stay over @ my aunt's.... together wif my aunt's family... they reali wan to help me out... thanks =) ah huan will always remember this... and i will do u all proud in return for ur care and concern...

guess ive learnt alot today abt repentance and humanity... thanks for making me more human... i thot ive lost my sense of humanity ever since i indulge in my own world of busi-ness... =)

No comments: