Thursday, February 7, 2008

da nian chu yi

ok today i woke up quite early den e past few yrs... haha... i woke up at 9am++... i DID help in preparing food to bring to my da yi's place... i helped to roast e peanut for e yu sheng... still gotta remove e skin and stuff... haha... and my sis and i watched some paris show halfway... sigh cant continue now cos i gotta chiong for ss tut... matlab deadline has been extended... which im 90% completed... -_-" ok nvm shall focus on finishing ss and maths tut...

went to my da yi's place to visit all my relatives from my mum's side... and yes i realised how OLD i am cos of my small little nephew whom is 12 YRS YOUNGER den me, his name is shawn... yes he's a fellow dragon... and i realised both of us had alot of similarities:

1) We are both talkative.
2) We are vv clumsy.
3) We cant take super spicy stuff (thats when im young like HIM).
4) We like to play @ my da yi's swing.
5) We love to shift e blame onto others.

LOL... and yes i met little benedict who is 3 yrs old onli... and he's my little nephew too... he's super quiet... hee but datz wad i like abt him... wad happened was he didnt noe how to wear his shoes... so i gotta help him... den it was e socks... and i have to correct him on how to wear e socks... hee... 3 yrs old onli ma... so muz help lor... e funniest part was when shawn offered benedict har bi hiang... i started saying... y jie jie dun have??? den little benedict went to tap shawn again to take another piece of e har bi hiang for me!!! so sweet!!! =)

yup for e rest of e day, my sis and i juz stared @ e tv watching random programmes... this yr there wasnt loud singing of hokkien songs... it's quite peaceful... HAHA... cos im nt reali vv close wif my nieces and nephew who are of my generation... my cousins are like 30++ yrs old... ya... datz e age gap im experiencing... im already an aunt when i came into e world... HAHA sad case...

talked to zy @ 6 plus cos i couldnt tahan e sian-ness... and he told me dat zb, bl, justin and him are planning to go to tioman during e hols... ARGH!!! dun think i can go cos my parents sure wont allow... i asked him to ask my parents on my behalf when he comes to bai nian @ my place... LOL... he said no... u r so bad!!! HUMPFH... LOL

yeah tml we're gg to jb!!! to visit my relatives... will be gg to my uncle's house instead of a restaurant... it has been a long long time since i last seen my cousins... i miss yuan xiang!!! my sis said he changed alot... ok i shall c for myself tml den... thinking of bringing ss readings to e road trip tml... hmmm

No comments: