Thursday, February 28, 2008

my mind is squashed wif stuff

decided to give up on cn1111 and move on... cos i cant remain stagnant too long =x went for dance prac yest and ive managed to squash e steps in2 my mind... but i still got psycho-motor probs la... LOL so need to practise on my own le... d-vantagers, thanks for being patient and tolerant towards me... haha i noe ive been skipping pracs but im glad dat u all find time to teach me e stuff... =) thanks to mov also... cos i cant go down wif dem today to lavender to buy costumes cos i gotta study... but mov said he will help me buy =)

ok im finishing cm1502 soon... wan to move on to maths soon... im worried dat i cant rmb e stuff la... =x

yest erjie brought me to e quad to eat claypot chicken... man e portion is so big la!!! and it costs onli 4 bucks!!! haha initially we wanted to order claypot seafood one... but den e person said no more seafood le onli left chicken... so we took e chicken lor... den e person behind us ordered claypot, but e person said sold out... hehe thank God we got e last 2 claypots... haha... or else our long walk to e quad will be wasted... erjie brought me to e quad there to print my notes... gosh e place is so condusive to study can??? who says ntu lack of places to study ah??? haha... and it's so quiet also...

ok shall go wash up now... LOL i haven washed up yet la... HAHA... yes, im missing u 2... =(

No comments: