Saturday, February 9, 2008

hardworking ah huan.

woke up at 0830 today and straight away, i chiong thru my tuts... hee cleared ss, maths and cn tut lor!!! hehe... and ive finally finished up e last bit of matlab!!! yeah~!

went over to bai nian @ zy's house onli @ 1415 cos i wanted to finish up all my work... since there's gonna be dance prac tml... so no time to do either... plus giving tuition and stuff =x

train was half empty today la... guess dat it's cny chu san ba... tried to fall asleep on e train but i couldnt la... haha guess my mind was still pretty awake from all e tuts... LOL

played mahjong @ zy's place and e 1st thing i did was to anyhow hu my pai... LOL... wasnt aware how to count fans and stuff... and they were actuali playing min 3 fans... LOL... took super long to learn e rules... HAHA... slow learner sia... so i was declared bankrupt twice... and e irony was i took over zy's bro-in-law... and he had been winning like big amts... and i juz lost all e chips like dat... LOL... e funny part came when i was holding my last 4 tiles... and waiting for e last tile... and turns out dat zy has e exact 4 tiles as me... so we were waiting for e same tile... ie 6 tong... and zy's second sis was holding onto it la... LOL...

but ah huan did actuali win 1 k??? i won a ban she... bamboos cum triplets of a big pai... which i forgot wad it is... haha... 5 fans lor... finally got 1 achievement... HAHA... my mum actuali called me @ 8 plus to ask me to go back home... but i felt dat i haven learnt enuff yet... LOL funny thing was by e time i reached back home @ arnd 2220... she didnt scold me... guess dat she knew she had to hong me @ 8 plus to get me reahed home by 10 plus... clever mum... HAHA

ok ah huan is scared of looking @ this coming wk's schedule... cos mon would be tuition, tues would be dance prac, wed would be tuition, thurs would be =), fri would be dance prac, sat would be musical filming and make-up maths tut... if possible, church youth steamboat... sun would be dance prac again... HELP!!!

haha juz got news dat tml we will be gg to vernon's and jacky's place... juz brainstorming for ideas... so no dance prac!!! yeah!!!

No comments: