Tuesday, February 19, 2008

stressed =x

ah huan is super stressed now... cant even finish maths oscillation tut... cos im like stuck and dunno wad im solving =x... and thurs is e ss exam... wif so many stuff nt memorised... super nt prepared for midterms... dun wan e same thing to happen to me again!!! argh... i muz be able to fulfill my wish of dying my hair this sem!!! haha yes, datz my motivation force... LOL...

tml we r finally having our official dance prac over @ ntu... we were editing music on our last prac... vernon reali put in effort in editing this one... hehe thanks vernon!!! hope we r able to come up wif steps tml =x

juz realised dat e musical filming is on this sat... oh man... means i have to choreo by fri and teach them... and matlab assignment better be done by wed... or else i also dun have time to study for ss plus to choreo for e musical!!! ah!!! someone save me!!! =x

No comments: