Monday, February 4, 2008

a trip to ikea. finally.

ah huan made an achievement today... i stayed awake for all e lects cum cn tut despite nt understand wad my tutor was talking abt for dat cn tut... HAHA... i didnt slp lor... enjoyed most of e lects la... except for maths... think i have to digest it during cny hols =x

janice, my discipleship mentor told me dat @ times she felt like bringing her tb to her relatives' place during cny visitation... haha i totally understand wad she's saying now... haix but everyone does noe dat it's a taboo!!! =x

me aim to finish matlab on chu xi!!! i shall stay awake to shou ye, while doing matlab... haha... great plan rite??? den like dat i can go visiting wif relief and stress-free... HAHA... but i hope to do finish la.. doesnt mean i can finish la... =x

went to ikea aft completing my lab report and eating my dinner... took bus 58 to tamp ikea... haha it has opened since like almost a yr i supposed... and ive yet to visit it... yes... im a noob... ah huan busy ma... and it's juz 2 bus stops away from my place lor... haha... went to do shopping for deco to decorate and organise my "room"... bought a cd box, wastepaper basket and a file rack... vv sad la... went to do shopping alone... everyone was wif their family/bf/gf/wife/husband... and i was alone carrying dat big big yellow ikea shopping bag =( doesnt matter... i gotta plan wad i wanna buy... hehe... my da jie agreed to gimme back my table and cd player... so YEAH!!! i can finally have a proper table now... no more doing hw on e floor!!!

shall da shao chu on wed since im nt gg to sch... gg to make my "room" nice nice!!! yes messy ah huan is gg to clean up my "messy room"

No comments: