Wednesday, February 20, 2008

home alone.

woke up at 0815 and i read e newspapers... a routine which i would dutifully obey since sec sch when im @ home mugging for exams... i would always pour myself a cup of super warm water... plus bread spead wif peanut butter... den bring all these stuff to e living room where i will read e newspapers on dat cold marble floor... apparently... i cant do this now ever since e day my dajie asked my mum to terminate e contract wif e newspaper vendor... argh... ya so obviously i haven been reading e newspapers...

hmmm... but today was diff... im @ my aunt's place... so i drank my fav soya bean milk and ate spaghetti which was cooked by my nai nai... aft which i slamned myself wif e numerous ss readings =x

my nai nai went out in e aftnoon so i had to cook my own lunch... yeah my fav maggi mee... datz y i think i can nv stay in hall cos i will adopt e habit of eating cup noodles for meals... LOL... aft lunch, i forced myself to memorise all e history facts... yes my mind is exploding soon... wan 2 sit for e paper like now so dat i can juz throw away all these facts... and i noe uni history isnt gg to be easy... think memorise also muz noe how to use e facts to ans e qns... sth im extremely weak in...

went to e living room to study and uncle david (e neighbour nxt door) was playing di ni hua... to think dat i can identify e song... LOL... im a cantonese k??? of cos i noe dat song la... my dad's fav duet wif my mum leh... nai nai came back @ 2pm and time reali passed super fast... it was 4++pm liao... my nai nai super cute... came to me and said y am i nt feeling hungry... den she started munching on snacks... so i joined her lor... anyway approximately 5pm liao ma... my official knock off timing... haha... so i decided to watch tv lor... e ellen degeneres show and tyra banks show which i swiftly changed to kids central to watch daffy duck... LOL... saw this 15 yr old filipino gal in e ellen degenres show singing... and gosh her vocals were so gd!!! reminded me of e filipinos who sand during church service while we were there for mission rip... e filipinos are reali blessed wif great vocals... to c them singing so passionately for God, despite e mediocre standard of musical instruments and equipment, was vv touching... i still could remember e guilt i had while i was listening to them pouring their hearts for God... and now im thinking abt myself... i haven been attending church and youth regularly cos of my dance committments... and i guess it's time to stop these stuff... and im slowly drifting away... i wan to come back again... im sorry, God...

**************************************************************

my nai nai super nice... asked me which veg i eat and whether i eat zhu gan (pig's liver) and fa cai... i wondered if i wasnt @ home, she would be so lonely @ home... hated dat i couldnt chit chat wif her cos gotta study ss... but thank God i managed to finish it by 4++pm... so i chit chatted wif her lor... now i noe e reason y i stayed home e whole day today... maybe God was trying to give me a chance to interact wif my nai nai despite my busi-ness... =)

watched e channel u 7pm korean drama wif xiao rui and nai nai... apparently xiao rui has a test tml... both xiao wei and i were pressurising her to study for her geog test... LOL... and me??? still dare to watch korean drama... reward ma... haha... ok so now im sitting down blogging like a couch potato... maybe zy was right... there's benefits of staying @ home... nt doing anything... haha...

i hope tml's test would be ok... i dun wan to waste another day, stuck on e shadows of my mistake...

No comments: