Wednesday, November 21, 2007

student in e morning. dancer at nite.

went to nus from my gugu's place today... so i reached sch super early at 8++ in e morning... wad an irony man... yest i left my own house round e same time as i did today and i reached at 0930 =x... so i studied in sch till 6++ today... told myself to be productive... lol... so i listened to mp3 while doing maths... and it does help me think much faster... lol so my mp3 batt is like half gone la...

went to e deck to eat ba chor mee... yup it's cooked by bl's aunt and mum... i juz love their mushrooms... hehe it's so well-stewed... yummy!!! aft which, i bought my fav tea from e deck too... in e whole campus, i juz prefer e tea sold at arts canteen la...

went back to do econs aft lunch... and again when i thought dat im "well-versed" in dat... zy challenged me again and nevertheless, my morale went down again... lol... but ok la... at least i learn...

went to eat e laksa at clementi as recommended by zy... e hums taste good!!! but i think e authentic katong laksa is e best la... haha... ate popiah aft dat also lor... i was quite full juz now la...

thanks to my beloved er jie, i managed to find my way to jitterbugs... (im such a noob, i dunno dat e place is at millenia walk can???) lol... so i took bus down to suntec from clementi... quite fast leh... round 45 mins... i juz love bus concession...

started rehearsal at 2130... den we ended at 2300... quite an early day today... amazing thing is dat my brain was still functioning well at dat timings when i was almost brain dead from studying... lol shall continue mugging tml... and i gotta shop for tubes now =x

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

Just do your best okay.
God knows you are a student in the morning and still one the next day morning.
God knows you love dancing.
Just remember to stay focus and not to forget, prayer.. is important.