Friday, November 9, 2007

i luv webcasts!!!

im now sitting at e central library, trying to mug my head off for maths... haha... brought my laptop to sch so dat i can watch e webcasts for maths... and gosh!!! it super gd la!!! now den i noe can... im a noob =x but my eyes cant take it liao la... so far ive watched e lects on sequences and fourier series... gg to watch e one on vectors... but i need a break la... so i guess im gg to watch russell peters later... hehe...

chenchen 1 ah... thanks for being so supportive... haha... bu kui shi wo de chenchen...

today i went for econs and maths tutorial... not bad la... didnt have much doubts... so datz a gd thing!!! haha... im feeling vv productive today... cos ive understand alot on sequences and fourier... this lecturer is super gd la... haha

hao ba... shall continue to mug for maths... i feel my maths genes coming back to me!!! LOL

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

Good to know that your MATH GENES are back.... VERY PRODUCTIVE RIGHT.. =P