Tuesday, November 6, 2007

ah huan has to cut down on consumption

hehe im feeling great! cos ive finished my maths tutorial... LOL... and i noe how to do lor... it has been a vv long time since i last noe how to do e qns in e maths tutorial... haix... gotta go sch early today to print notes cos a printer at my aunt's place juz doesnt like me... =x

yest was more of a mugging and od day for me... got caught off by e 2nd qn which madam shot at me.. haha but overall it's ok!!! AT LEAST IT'S OVER (well for e position paper part)... HEY KARIN AND ALLEN, THANKS FOR BEING SO ACCOMODATING TO ME... =)

zhi yang said i should jolly well cut down on my consumption on food... LOL... since i wont be dancing much le... haha guess he's right la... but i juz dunno y i juz have this huge appettite.. LOL... guess it's in e genes... haha... oh well... i shall contribute less to spore gdp... LOL

did my makeup in sch after maths lect... LOL... and i redrew my eyeborws... haha i noe how to draw liao lor.. mei hui said i should have like stopped e makip artist when she started shaving my eyebrows... =x

yest wedding dinner started late arnd @ 8.30pm... expected la cos wkdays ma... anyway all of us were busy taking pics la... haha... alex said machiam we r e ones getting married... LOL... serious... we were all cam-whoring like mad... and now my phone is like stored full wif all these photos... haha... missed my buddy mei hui... haha she's still as pretty as ever... tiffy has become like top model liao lor... all her shots r super nice!!! haha... ms charis wong almost couldnt recognise me... cos she said nu da shi ba bian... HAHA... mrs lee and mrs tan were shocked when they saw me... cos they said ive grown taller... guess time reali flies and little gal has now become a woman liao... haha... met this small little called shu min who kept asking us to play wif her... LOL she kept grabbing june and i to play london bridge (cos we r tall ma)... and she seems to hate ashvin la... LOL y? cos on sat, e gals told shu min dat ash is a ghost... LOL...

in e end, most of us who r returning to e west, took cabs... as there wasnt many cabs which turn in2 pan pac... we decided to walk out to e main road to take a cab... and guess wad??? most of e taxi drivers were juz waiting for surcharge... so when they saw us waiving our hands frantically like some siao zha bo, they changed their status to busy/fired/changing shifts (when there's no one in e cabs) wad to do??? alex said most of them r also waiting for ppl to call for cabs la... cos e rates r much higher at nite... -_-" so in e end, i took a cab wif june, zhao yin and shu fang... altogether 3 locations... but i dropped off 1st la... and now i still have like stubborn mascara on my eyelashes which juz refused to be removed... ARGH

this shot was taken when me, jilyn and ai ting were doing our makeup for star search

now pics taken during mr chua's wedding dinner....

this is my buddy, mei hui... (aka best... haha)

this is my fellow treasurer, mei qi (aka booby) whose birthday is 1 day b4 mine! haha

this is tiffy... she vv pretty rite???

this is ai jia... hehe me n mei hui's fellow classmate form 22/05ashvin!!! he's an indian-chinese mixed blood... he noes how to speak mandarin k???haha us wif shu min... our super enthusiastic small little friende guy on e right is zu hao (future law student, leh)

june =) our miss long legs (aka giraffe)


me n mei hui again (yes im vv chor lor)

ok e red wine sucks

me n zu haoapparently zu hao n mei hui were competing to c who looks more innocent.. and obviously... mei hui won... hahajune, me n mei hui

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

The photos are nice babe. So I bet you were like wolfing down all the food on the wedding dinner eh? =P

How's your tutorial hmmm? No need cut down your consumption SO LONG you carry on to work hard and learn well in school ok. Erjie give you permission. ;)

Here's something to share:

Just wondering.. what if one day the animal kingdom has their own rules and human kingdom already has its own laws and they coexist together. What would happen?

Imagine as you were driving halfway down the road and you got stopped by Mr Lion Traffic Police (LTP).

LTP: Hey. You are fined.
You: How so?
LTP: You failed to let a cat cross the road.
You: It wasn't crossing at the zebra's crossing.
LTP: That was for the zebras.
You: ..................