Sunday, November 4, 2007

eyebrows = mei mao

LET ME COMPLAIN ABT MY EYEBROWS!!! COS IM SUPER SORE OVER IT!!! e makeup artist shaved half of my eyebrow away and im like left wif super short eyebrows... ARGH! y? cos she said my face is big, dun suit those straight ones... so she drew my eyebrows... of cos it looked fine aft drawing it la... but den... im still a student leh!!! now i hafta draw my eyebrows everyday!!! HUMPFH... zy said he would bring his black colour pilot g2 pen tml if i forgot to draw my eyebrows... LOL...

today's show was like filled wif c.ock ups... my side was still ok la... cos we're entering e stage at a later part... cos of e voice over and e screaming audience... we're unable to hear e music clearly... so e 1st grp actuali started late... and subsequently everyone dropped steps... yup... zaki was super pissed... nv seen him so pissed in my entire life... e freaking evening gown which i was wearing was still ok la... though my heels were caught when i was dancing... i didnt trip... THANK GOD! stupid thing was during e bamboo act, my mask was super loose so there was a pt in time when i was dancing wif my whole view blocked... LOL... almost dropped steps but didnt... hehe... heng ah...

e hairstylist today did a mahawk for me... shall upload e pic nxt time... cos my laptop is unable to recognise my hp! argh... apparently we were all taking pics... cos we had super lots of time... played wif our dearest little audrey today... she's so cute la... yupyup... but e climax is dat im back to my full time student life!!! hehe better study hard ah, little gal.... LOL... got od tml though... argh... nevertheless, im attending mr chua's wedding dinner tml... haha... so it's gonna be a long day for me tml... but who cares??? im a student, once again. haha

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

Hello Little Student.

Cheer up! Its just an experience. Don't dwell too much on it yeah? Who laugh at you I'll deal with the person. But... till now how many people know of this blog... Hmmm.