Monday, November 19, 2007

full-time mugger.

woke up at 7am today to eat my mum's bee hoon kweh... den took bus to nus today... yes from my home... lol in e end, i slept on bus 151 la... got this ngee ann poly gal who sat beside me... actuali fell asleep on my left shoulder la... and i didnt noe it until i woke up when she woke up... haha... can c dat she was quite paiseh... but im ok la... juz dun drool on my shoulder can liao...

went up to biz library to study today... lucky i can early la... e place was filled by 10am... scary huh??? nus is filled wif muggers man... zy came at round 10++... so got ppl to study wif me... haha

did maths all e way till 5pm until which my stomach couldnt stop growling... haha zy's stomach also growl non stop can... ok mine growled much louder... so paiseh... and when i left, i realised how much eraser dust was on e table la!!! i used so much of e eraser la... lol... hai hao i got wet tissue wif me... so can clean e table...

got rehearsal tml!!! =x so im gg to sch early to study la... jia you, chen chen!!! and to everyone who's mugging their asses off... JIA YOU!!!

No comments: