Sunday, November 11, 2007

on e move...

it's back to shifting soon!!! ah huan's going to travel west again... i barely stayed at home for 1 day la... quite sad rite??? when i juz got back yest, i was busy fighting fire again... crap...

going back to sch to study soon... thanks to my daddy... he's helping me to bring my stuff over to my aunt's place... so dat i can go study in sch wif less things... but now im waiting for my sis to finish her meeting so dat we can both set off to travel to e west... LOL... im sorrie im like complaining now... and singapore isnt a vv big place anyway some more... yes i noe... BUT i dun care!!! LOL... travelling to and fro isnt a nice thing... dun think can sit on e mrt (plus e fact dat i sure get seats at my stn) all e way den vv shuang.... by e time i reach sch, im like so lethargic can??? haix... so i guess staying at my aunt's place is a good thing la... besides, i dun need to fight fire there lor... LOL

shall continue to mug soon!!! argh...

No comments: