Thursday, November 22, 2007

saturated.

yes im saturated. wif lots of info on my mind dat i can hardly process e info! sigh... gotta report at 2pm tml for rehearsal, aft which it will be e show... hope i dun screw up... =x

yes im super happy dat my mum actuali allowed me to go to malaysia wif zy, zb and bl!!! haha... amazing leh...

should i go back to my aunt's place tml??? hmm... den study in sch on sat... im in love wif biz library and my fav table... LOL... im getting unhealthy again lor.. was munching seaweeds and haribo while studying today... and ive finally bought a new eraser as my current one is almost vanished... LOL... yupyup... i reali hope dat exams will pass soon... cos i reali wanna rest!!! from both study and dance la... i need slp!!! and i wanna go roam arnd!!! cos christmas is here!!! oops... no link... i wanna go shop!!! =s

No comments: