Saturday, January 26, 2008

unreasonable auntie.

today i woke up super early to go for dance prac @ ntu... so yup gotta take train which i kind of hate it cos my back will definately hurt aft such a long ride on e train... but nvm... ok so i was listening to my mp3 while up on e escalator and i was standing on e left side of e escalator... there was already a train waiting @ e platform le, but i decided to give it a miss... so when i was approaching e platform, i checked dat there wasnt anyone walking up e escalator on e right... so i decided to stepped to e right and walked up e escalator onto e platform... so aft i had walked up quite a dist... an auntie who was chiong-ing for e train... stepped on e back of MY left shoe... and she tripped... so in e end she missed e tain and nvm, she turned arnd and gimme an angry stare... i dunno y... but my blood started to boil... i mean it's like u stepped on MY shoes (and i bet it costs much more den ur lang guai heels... yup she stepped on my new adidas shoes) and u tripped cos u were key kiang thinking dat u could rush for e train... and u blamed me??? i would have said sorry if u didnt gimme dat angry stare la... told my mum n she said i should have said sorry cos by nt doing dat, i appeared vv hostile towards dat auntie... but sorry la... so as usual, i gave my bin chao chao's face which i dun intend to check in e mirror if it's super filled wif sha qi... cos i believed it is... LOL

yup so i continued my journey on e train, trying hard to read e ss readings... but it's too wordy!!! LOL... almost slept but i didnt... i read e readings all e way till jurong east la... and i didnt highlight any stuff cos it was too much for me to digest... LOL so gg to read it again later... and i shall go watch memoirs of a geisha later... not gg for youth cos i think i should complete my tut today, since i wont have time tml... cos tml is e semi-finals for impre!!! and it's @ causeway point... which is like so far away from my home and my aunt's home... so nt gg for youth later though... =x.... wad am i doing now??? giving tuition to wendy... LOL cos she's still doing her phy tys... so ya got nth to do for e moment...

yeah impre is finally here!!! but it's e semi-finals though... heard dat e stage is super small... haha so hope dat no accidents will happen tml... esp e jumping over part... haha... yupyup

No comments: