Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1st lab!!! =x

LOL as usu... ah huan is being as blur as she is today... i thot dat i balloted for e even wks lab for cm1502... but in e end, i actuali balloted for e odd wk one!!! AH!!! lucky i was wearing cargo pants and my adidas shoes... proper attire for lab... excluding e lab coat and goggles la... LOL... zhao xiang helped me out today by lending me his lab coat... surprising thing is dat i can wear a size l la... haha... ya i noe e pain when u arent e 1st one wearing e new stuff which u have bought... so im sorry zhao xiang =x allen helped me out alot today by helping me to print my lab manual... thanks allen =) he's definately a friend whom u can rely on =)

went to lab together wif e familiar ppl i noe... haha... so quite fun... partnered hua cheng who is super tall so he can easily read off e burette readings without me lowering it... haha... e weird thing is i kena phenolpthalein on my right sleeve!!! i was like, "allen!!! zhao xiang sure kill me one..." haha den allen said vv calmly, "juz put some diluted acid and smear it over... " hehe... yup so it's gone like magic clean!!! yes ah huan is vv clumsy =x

e stupid ah tiong ta... came over and said our temp readings were wrong when it's correct so we ended up re-doing for nth -_-" he said e same thing to allen also la... nonsense... but allen ignored him... argh... stupid bugger...

but we finished quite early la... 1645... hee aft which i met zy for dinner @ clementi which i successfully psychoed him nt to eat laksa since he was gyming for e past 1h 45mins... haha... c im vv influential one lor... LOL juz kidding

wendy had fever today so she's cancelling this wed's tuition so i do not need to go home tml!!! got blast prac tml!!! and i forgot to bring out my cartoon shirt again =x sorry alvan!!!

No comments: