Sunday, January 20, 2008

e-stylez

today was e 1st competition which e-stylez took part... and i felt nervous and i haven got this feeling for super long time ago liao... haha... i cocked up e part where we gotta remove e sleeve... LOL... but nvm la... thank God i didnt let it affect me... hee... juz when izaac and i failed e many recent attempts in stunts... we succeeded!!! haha

ive decided nt to join e-stylez for danceworks... cos i wanna stablise my grades this sem 1st... u guys jia you k??? cos im sure aft this competition today, we have definately learn alot... me 2 esp... dat i gotta control my temper... and behave like a woman... LOL... im sure u all can do it de... i will give u all moral support de... izaac dun be sad k??? i will come back soon and we can dance and partner each other soon... =)

till den, i shall do my part and brush up my grades... finally i can wear normal clothes to sch tml!!! no more dance sneakers and pants!!! (though im quite sad dat i cant wear my new adidas shoes to sch tml... LOL)

No comments: