Friday, January 18, 2008

balloting for tuts is such a chore.

juz finished balloting for my tuts... following my class for labs and tuts... haha totally diff from zy, zb, bl and justin... LOL good la.. can concentrate in class... haha... kind of miss my class... im sorrie dat i pang seh u guys... haix but im nt cut out for ddp ba... rest of u muz jia you k???

i bought a new pair of adidas shoes to dance!!! hehe it's e superstar series... got write japan one... haha so funny... red and white colour some more... can wear for cny... LOL... zy and i walked e whole of queensway shopping centre la... saw a pair of metallic blue stripes one... but dun have my size... saw a red female cut one... also dun have my size... so i gotta take my 3rd choice den... hope dat this wont happen to me balloting my tuts!!! i reali cant mess up e tut slots sia... if nt, it will be super jia lat... haix...

slept super late last nite cos i reached home at 2345 ... dad waited for me and fetched me home la... thanks, dad =) yest was a super hectic day for me... i reali perspired alot la... chenchen said i eat e pao pao cha's pearls will gain alot of calories... i think i juz burnt it all out yest la... aft e early morning funka prac, i rushed to lect at lt7... took bus a2 cos bus b was no where to be seen la... so in e end i gotta climb alot of stairs... =x... aft which, dad and susie auntie fetched me to swissotel... dad helped to da bao a super full cai fan la... LOL... cos e backstage crew took super long to clear e stage, we onli could start rehearsing on e stage at 1300... =( yan ling and i were like super stressed of e time... cos she gotta reach back her office @ 1430 and i got lect @ 1400... LOL... so guess wad? i was late for lect by 30 mins... went for lect for onli 20 mins... but better den nth la... zy taught me wad i missed aft e lect... hai hao it's 70% jc stuff... still can remember those sig fig rule and dp stuff... ya thanks to spa skill d... argh...

went back to swissotel @ 1800... and in 30 mins time, i was dressed as ms fantastic... wif a super messy short light blue wig... LOL... zaki was announcing dat dat was my 1st costume show... considering dat everyone has more experience den me, i bet they had done countless of such shows... 1 thing gd abt this show was dat there were long breaks for us to think thru e steps... haha so nt so kan chiong... prob was during e 1st item, everyone was supposed to kick la... and my kick was super burok... LOL... zaki was laughing and sab and shulin were like shocked cos apparently she was e onli one who saw me in e act... LOL

e last item was fun... hehe pretty short... but everyone wanted to get it done and over wif since it's e last item and everyone wanna go home... haha it was certainly an interesting experience for me esp when we gotta ask ppl down to e dance floor to dance... haha e ppl were quite sporting la... haha

ok 1 down, now i shall concentrate on funka which is on this coming sun!!! =x but b4 dat... i gotta go for prac at ntu den back to nus... sigh...

No comments: