Wednesday, January 30, 2008

rest day. =)

woke up @ 8am today to eat e tom yam cup noodles which my sis bought for me... haha yes i was waiting for it with anticipation... haha... did finish cn tut but wif lots of doubts... aft which i ate lunch wif my beloved sis at hall 2 canteen... had e chicken rice... which is super yummy as usu... though it was a short lunch i reali enjoyed spending time wif my sis... aft dat i chiong back to nus to meet janice... hehe had a 1hr talk wif her... aft dat i went to join e e-stylez lunch... partner was nt feeling well so i sent her back...

i had my hair cut today!!! it's shorter and lighter... heng i didnt kena e woman who cut my hair super ugly dat time... haha im satisfied wif it!!! =)

got lessons till 5pm tml aft which im watching eusoff hall production... all e bez to patrick, aprine and rachel for ur performance!!! =)

No comments: