Sunday, May 10, 2009

sweat like a pig

went for rs session straight aft coming back home from visitng my grandparents' urns... and i realised dat my stamina sucks like shit!!! lol... my knees were like giving way lor... haha tried my vv best in doing e last move, but i juz dun have e energy... anyway, alex's choreo was reali good =) haha... i get to learn to control my energy... HAHA by a bit... and all e abs exercise we have today... means im exercising!!!

glen gave me a lift back home today... hee so i reached home in 30 mins time... yeah~! mama cooked lei cha fan for us... super nutritious and delicious...

starting our pracs for asian youth games tml... need to travel to cca branch =x super far... LOL decided to meet karen at newton mrt cos my dearest partner always lose her way... HAHA... but we r supposed to meet earlier to recap e steps!!! =x anyway im watching this show called Beethoven virus... super nice... cos got my fav shuai ge acting in it... HAHA shall go watch it now

No comments: