Friday, May 15, 2009

addicted to HK drama...

went to jb wif my parents this aftnoon... e last time i went to jb was during last yr's cny... HAHA... we bought ALOT of groceries... e staff was like staring @ us la... bought those put on e waist belt... hee quite cheap... round 8 bucks plus onli... and a baggy shirt which my mum refused to look @ it... my dad said we can share it... haha cos it's xl

for lunch we ate @ this japanese restaurant... love e sashimi there... my mum was like a small little gal slurping her ramen soup... HAHA... she reali loves ramen... for dinner we ate bak ku teh@ this small little coffee shop... hee i love e salted vegetables!!! and i realised it was juz beside e shop where my guy friends n i bought dao sa piah e last time...

e new causeway is machiam go kart route lor... turn here turn there... n it's like super cramped =.= my dad's driving skills r superb enuff to squeeze thru dat small little space lor...

im currently watching e HK drama 'A Journey Called Life' (金石良緣) hee... n im so addicted to it dat im at episode 13 liao... LOL... thanks to tudou... haha... i shall continue to ease my addiction... heheheh

No comments: