Saturday, May 9, 2009

i suck in handicraft

didnt go n run wif my sis today cos i couldnt wake up... LOL... im lazy man... i need to start building my stamina!!! =x

went to church early today to do e sorting of beads for e mission trip... haha i refused to string e beads cos i noe e beads will juz drop out cos i suck in tying knot... LOL... so i decided to juz stick to e sorting dept...

today's youth got me thinking... am i willing to do something crazy for God... my answer is: i dunno... watching how e hawaiians youth organize their outreach events make me wonder if i have e courage to do so here... hmmm... it's time to break away from e norms, i guess...

tml is mothers' day... HAHA... well my family juz doesnt have e tradition of celebrating it... this time round, we r making it memorable... we will visit my grandparents' urns tml... and i find it vv memorable cos im finally doing it consecutively... i haven visited their urns 10 yrs until last yr... so im keeping e tradition i hope... =)

there's this dance audition coming up on 6 jun... sigh, but i cant make it... cos we r departing on 6 jun morning... maybe it's juz nt meant to be... =(

No comments: