Saturday, March 8, 2008

i noe e consequence.

woke up early to start to do my lab report... but i realised dat e graph i plotted wasnt precised enuff cos of e older version of excel... sigh... so now im waiting for zy to wake up, so dat i can use his laptop... and while waiting... zaki called me and told me dat he will put me in 2 items onli... so on 2nd thots, i agreed... and yes, i noe e consequences... show is on 26th march... wif 2/3 rehearsals this wk... full dress rehearsal on 22nd, cam run on 25th... should be ok la... zaki said he will make sure i study during rehearsals... LOL i guess this time round is nt abt trying... I WILL STUDY DURING REHEARSALS...

gotta rush out my report by today... if nt, i wont have time... gt rehearsal tml... so i better start priortising my stuff... no cn1111 tut nxt wk... so datz a gd thing... means i onli need to do cm1502 and maths tut... nt to mention, my lab report... =x

No comments: