Thursday, March 6, 2008

1st programming assignment!!!

it was such a gd and cooling day today dat i almost didnt wan to wake up... haha so nice to sleep leh... cos it was drizziling, my grandma fetched me down to e bus stop wif an umbrella... thanks nai nai =)

e 1st lect i had today was cm1502... zy said e lecturer looked like my sis when she's in short hair... HAHA some more talk like her... eh jie, zy insulting u lor... cos @ e start of e lect, my lecturer apologised for talking monotonously lor... HAHA... oh well... i like dat lecturer lor... gou shuang kuai... release us in 1h instead of e usu 2hrs... hehe

went for cn1111 tut and nv failed to dun understand wad mark saeys said... haix... shall learn e art of chem engin asap... =x

rushed back home to give tuition, rush out my matlab assignment and maths tut... hee thanks to uncle lau, i was able to get back home at 1645!!! haha... thank God, i managed to run my 1st matlab programme... hehe... tried to calculate zy, bl and my cap and it works!!! yeah... haha zong suan jiao cai le... hehe erjie, wo shi you qian tu de lor... when mum came into my room, i told her im doing e simplified version of wad im doing... den i asked her to see, she refused... LOL...

tried to attempt as many maths tut qns dat i can do le... e rest shall leave it tml... God, pls gimme ideas for rag, PLEASE!!! =x

No comments: