Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ah huan needs patience.

finished all my mid term tests liao... yest was e most tiring day of my life... having 3 tests and 1 super long experiment wif 80 readings in a day wasnt a nice thing for me... zy said like dat better cos can get it done and over wif... but e thing is... it's so mentally exhausting!!! haha nevertheless, im glad dat it's over... despite e stupid calculate e thickness of e earth's atmostphere in cn1111, e stupid cm1502 tutor who made me run all e way to e other side of e hall to get my matric card when e lecturer said no need to and insufficient time to do e maths paper.... im ok la... shall take a rest this wk... dun feel like doing cn1111 and maths tut cos i wanna rest plus... vv difficult... malthus modelling qns r so long =x

yest was like sitting for patience test... whoever whom i dun wan to mention, reali pissed me off big time, ive nv seen a guy who has ego so high (nt to mention, zy, zb, bl and uncle lau la... HAHA... @ least they have sth which they can base their ego on) this stupid guy... who insulted dat my maths vv lousy... skipped a total of 3 readings during my expt... nv mind... 1st time was 2 readings and they were @ my most critical part opf my expt... they were supposed to help me judge e endpt of my titration... and he screwed up... nvm... say until so easy... ask me go find out e rest of our peers' increment... UNCLE, U THINK SO EASY IZIT??? WE STARTED OFF WIF A HIGHER READING COS OF OUR MACHINE, AND OUR ENDPT IS MUCH EARLIER DEN DEM!!! worst thing was, he did it again e 2nd time la... i knew sth like this would happen cos he's a super impatient guy... dat experiment needs us to be extra careful and precise... and during e whole experiment, he was juz complaining dat he hasnt studied for e maths test ah... haven do mid term paper ah... blah blah blah... U BUGGER!!! DUN U NOE DAT EVERYONE ALSO HAS MATHS TEST TO STUDY??? U THINK U R E ONLI ONE KENA STUCK IN THIS SITUATION AH??? gd thing is, i didnt lose my cool... thanks to sia see, wan tian, leonard and daphne who gave me a smile to cheer me up... IM SO GLAD DAT WE R ONLI LEFT WIF 1 EXPERIMENT TO DO... u super competitive guy... got a b+ for e lab report den scold h*** g**... gt a need to lose ur cool like dat nt??? i also got a b+ la... should i lose my cool like u???

ok im feeling better now. haha.

had matlab session today... didnt manage to finish it... so i gotta continue doing tml aft giving tuition to melissa... had discipleship session wif janice and yong chean... it has been such a long time since i last went to dg la... haha... went for blast prac today... joo teng taught us 2 choreos taken from youtube... haha it's e style which i dun c myself gd @, but i tried k??? haha... learning e 2 choreos in 2hrs nt vv easy leh... further adds on on my mental stress... haha...

yupyup ah huan wans to rest this wk... shall catch up nxt wk la... haha but matlab assignment is due on this fri =(

No comments: