Sunday, December 23, 2007

misunderstood.

it sucks when ppl misunderstands anyone... and im sure no one likes dat feeling... e most terrible thing to do to e person will be refusing to listen to e person's explanation... or rather... judging e person b4 he or she even explains him or herself... it makes e person sian to explain everything even when e surrounding ppl said i wan to sort things out wif u...

i need a place where i can call it my own resting corner in e bloody house... travelling from e east to e west, staying in diff houses isnt a nice thing to do... cos everything is temporary... but when i come back home... i dun even have a permanent place which i can sleep in... it's nt say dat im selfish and i dun wan to share my room wif others... cos my cousins and my aunt and uncle r willing to let me stay in their house... it's e feeling dat when u come back home (like onli a few times in a wk) and when u see dat ur room is occupied by ppl and u have to sleep some where else... e feeling juz sucks...

it even sucks when family members question y did i come back to my OWN HOME yest... damn it... it's my own bloody home... i have all rights to come back rite??? do i have to like inform u everyday whether im coming back to my OWN HOME to stay???

dun say dat im selfish when u have a bloody hostel to stay in... a place where u can settle down for 5 days... damn it... i dun even have a place to stay in consecutively for 5 days... there's no basis for comparison...

nt say i dun wan to share a bed wif u, mum... but u noe it dat even if i sleep beside u... u wont be able to have a good nite rest...

wad i have told u b4, i believed, has all gone down into e drain, dad... u dun even wan to listen to me explaining myself... talking abt disappointed... i think i am more disappointed in all of u den wad u all r feeling abt me...

so will anyone try to understand me? i doubt so.

No comments: