Monday, December 10, 2007

journey to e west.

ok i juz realised dat there isnt any bus to kranji from my place... though kranji is like 1 straight road down e expressway from my place... shucks!!! and thinking abt dat... i decided to stay in hall tml... so i gotta shift all e stuff i need for e wk to ntu tml!!! =x sianz...

looking forward to jb trip later!!! i juz checked my passport and i realised dat it has been exactly 1 yr since i went to malaysia... and e freaky part is dat e last last time i went to malaysia was also on 10 dec... so coincidental la!!! LOL shun min said 10 dec is e malaysia date for me...

mum and sis went over to hokaido today... going to miss my mum's cooking and miss irritating my sis... haha but nvm... they will be coming back soon... LOL

1 comment:

WalkerGal said...

I'm backie!!!!!!!!
sigh. what to do. my sister ah huan is damn irritating. she knew it and loves to irritate me still. humph. eh, how come never give any credits to me eh? Who recommended ICHIBAN BOSHI eh??