Monday, December 31, 2007

LAST POST OF E YR 2007!!!

yeah man... today is d-day for me... screwed up lovestoned yest during rehearsal... did double roti pratas instead of 1... LOL... zaki asked me nt to be over-excited... LOL

yest rehearsal was ok la... abit scary cos we have to dance in boots and spin double in dat... but no mishaps have occured... LOL... so ok la... but yest we gotta report at 4pm to do our makeup... so we rotted all e way till 2130... so i met zy at 1930... but i got news dat we gotta remain arnd e stage area at 8pm!!! so zy was abit sianded la... but den ms wee said it's ok... cos confirm drag one... so she asked me to juz continue to shop wif zy and she will call me when it's time... haha... thanks ms wee!!!

yupyup so today gotta report at 4pm again... this time round i hope i wont screw up any parts sia... =x

yr 2007 has been a blast for me... it was e yr when i started dancing for shows and stuff... breakthrough i supposed... and ive learnt alot this yr... and of cos ive learnt my lesson... of prioritising stuff properly... so ive decided to study hard for 2008!!! (and hope to pull up my cap... =x)

yupyup ah huan has learnt alot... so wad r my committments for 2008???

1) God
2) family... i agree ive neglected them this yr... sigh
3) studies!!!
4) funkamania - e-stylez we rock!
5) impresario
6) dance blast!

nt dat bad rite??? jia you ah huan!!!

No comments: