Monday, September 24, 2007

my 1st blog

erm this is not exactly my 1st blog??? my 1st blog dieded like how many yrs ago... haha... it feels quite weird... nvertheless, i will try my vv bez to maintain this blog... LOL i still rmb i didnt update my previous blog for like 1 yr or so la... HAHA...

anyway it's recess wk and for once in 2 mths, i get to take a break from my daily journey to e west... haha truely it has been quite an ADVENTURE to like wake up every morning to tag along wif my parents to justin's place to hitch a ride to school... THANKS BRO FOR FETCHING ME TO SCHOOL ALMOST EVERYDAY!!! see im so good la??? i gave credits to you some more...

hafta mug soon for mid-term... im still quite gong abt everything... hee... but ALS has always been supporting me... THANKS DUDE!!! =) hehe... ppsss... can u help me find blogskins??? haha... ALS u will help me one rite??? haha...

gotta mug for my stats gems tml la... i will try to understand wad e prof has been saying... all e bar-charts, stem and leaf diagrams, normal distributions... hmmm... how exactly can we write abt dat la??? i bidded for 100 pts for dat module la!!!! LOL and e thurs lect ends at 8pm, but e good thing is dat e prof always let us off earlier... hehe...

oh well, i think i hafta start my engine soon cos it's getting rusty!!! ARGH~!

No comments: