Tuesday, August 26, 2008

drowning in a sea of doubts

thermody = thermo-die... fluid mechanics =x e 2 suckiest mods of my sem... oh man...

stayed in sch till 9pm, mugging my ass off... even when zy and bl went to gym la... i was mugging along wif adrain... i also cant believe dat... by e time i stepped out of e library, my eyes were like closing liao... ok now it's nt la... cos im nt doing thermo-die... LOL

it's gg to be blast tml (again)... oh well... im nt reali dancing dat intensive la... was comparing it to my tj days... i think preparing for contemp items r far more strenuous den preparing for hip hop pieces... i dunno... i mean i sweat less... HAHA... ok i miss dancing contemp...

realised dat ensemble audition was today... im still pondering... haven made up my mind... but i guessed wad candy said way way back last yr when i was stuck in a similar dilemma, was true... im feeling stagnant already... =x

i wanna point my toes again =(

No comments: