Sunday, May 4, 2008

suddenly i see!!!

ok yest ive finally realised sth which i failed to understand e moment since i stepped into uni... an incorrect concept which i had from e moment i entered into my course... and i onli realised it aft i handed in my matlab script =.= ok la... cant blame God for e delay... cos i noe He has His purpose for e delay... anyway, it has been a long long time since He has spoken to me... haha yes... i think ive been bad... hmmm... uncle william was vv right today... e reason dat we stray away from God, it's bcos of our daily affairs... affairs which onli matters e world... yup... and we always think dat we can run e race... e mad academic race alone... but actuali, wad we can accomplish is juz a short-d race... nt a long-d race... lest to say a marathon...

e moment i stepped into my sec sch, i told myself dat i cant expect much for my results, cos i juz merely passed e aggregate score to enter e sch... however, God proved me wrong... in fact, he helped me to achieve many of e results which ive nv saw myself possible to achieve... look @ my science... i scored a c for my science in pri sch... and i was like publicly insulted by my science teacher cos i couldnt ans a simple science qn... (and e prob was dat i was from e 2nd best class... ya stress =x)... and in e end... i was in triple science... irony huh?

e moment i stepped into my jc... i told myself e same thing... cos everyone was like e best of e best... ya... but in e end, God helped me to juggle many of my committments... dance and house com... and i participated in many events la... LOL... reali cannot imagine how i manage to pull thru... LOL... and still God helped me thru my a levels... yup...

but e prob was dat, e moment i stepped into uni, i told myself to keep up wad i had achieved so far... and dat was all wrong!!! wif dat mentality, i have been running e race alone... though wif less committments now (ever since e mistake i made in sem1)... and each time, i returned disheartened... yup... so starting from yest, i told myself dat i will nt indulge in my incorrect mentality... ya aft 3 papers have passed... LOL... nt dat bad wad, at least i realised... haha

tml it's cn1111... oh man... i told myself dat im nt gg in wif a mentality to solve all qns... i will juz attempt to ans PARTS of e qn... hehe... cant expect much la... let God do e rest ba... =)

2 more days n im free!!! cant imagine dat... and i will be gg to japan and korea!!! hehehehehehe

No comments: