Saturday, May 17, 2008

almost done wif japan...

ok so im leaving matsuyama soon for hiroshima... so a total of 4 more days in japan b4 moving on to korea!!! haha my yen is running low now... LOL and ive finally bought my earpiece!!! hee... my sports fit one... HAHA... and did i miss out sth??? i have this super huge mosquito bite here la... LOL... and e crows here r like super huge... quite scary sia... LOL

and now my mind is starting to pile up wif rag... wif my music half done... and fright nite planning... LOL which is i seriously need to rely on sia see to do dat cos im still far far away from spore... sorry sia see!!! =( i come back i treat u sth nice nice k???

guess i beta start to finish up these details... haix... anyway i will be gg to hiroshima -> fukuoka -> busan -> seoul... den back home... yeah!!! i miss my family and my dear... =( bet he is now having fun at sentosa... haix

No comments: