Thursday, April 17, 2008

my wisdom tooth is out!!!

went for scaling and polishing for my teeth on tues aft being asked to go for it like 2 yrs ago... haha so i decided to listen to dr wong so i went to e bukit merah outlet for ntuc denticare... e dentist was vv nice... haha he thot dat i was in yr 4 when i told him im onli yr 1... and he didnt believe me... ok i have an old face... =.=

everything was done in 15mins... when he told me dat i have this wisdom tooth on my upper right side which is tilted... he told me dat it will never come out fully cos it's being blocked by e rest of my teeth... so he suggested me to extract it out... and dat he can do it in like few mins and i can be discharged by 5pm... my appt was at 4.30pm btw... aft thinking it thru, i decided to extract it out... HAHA... ya ah huan is super decisive... LOL... yup so he injected anesthetic into my gum and it became numb... den he covered my eyes... and tataz it was out!!! thank God i didnt have much swelling... went back to eat normal food e nxt day... haha and that was arts canteen's ba chor mee... LOL... ya... but now i still dun dare to eat laksa... =x ah huan has been tolerating... haha

studied alot today!!! so i shall take a rest... now it's backto watching 8 Mile... hehe =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.