Tuesday, April 8, 2008

building e nation...

juz reached home nt long from my supposed-to-be long journey from sch... but i was reading e ss readings on e bus, so by e time i finished 1 article, i reached my stop le... ya datz how long e reading is... argh... ss test on thurs!!! building e nation is so nt easy!!! =.=

today i had e most amazing day of my life... i left my aunt's place at 7am... super early liao.. for my 8am lect... so i took 195 and alighted to change to bus 33... and i waited for 20 mins for dat bus... zy said there were 2 buses coming... and he couldnt take e 1st bus cos it was super packed wif those ns guys (argh) so he went to take e mrt instead... yup so when e 1st bus came, everyone took e 2nd bus la... cos e 1st bus got no seats ma... ok lor... happily happily went on e 2nd bus and ive found a seat... took out my mp3 and i was super happy cos e aircon was blasting... aaahhh so nice....

den e bus juz stopped aft alighting passengers at e dover road bus stop... i thot was traffic jam so it didnt matter much to me... it took me 2 mins to realise dat there wasnt any vehicles in front of dat bus... @ dat pt in time, i said to myself... e bus shouldnt break down la... cos e aircon was still blasting damn strongly... den e bus driver said bus huai diao le =.= and it was 0750... thank God dat there was bus 95 opp la... so i wanted to get down e bus IMMEDIATELY... den e bus uncle didnt open e doors... still busy printing out e tics to "compensate" us... but I DUN EVEN NEED DAT TIC LA!!! JUZ LET ME GET OFF E BUS!!! COS IM SO GG TO BE LATE FOR MY LECT!!! when e doors finally opened... i wanted to get off liao... but den there was this ah pek and this sec sch kid trying to tap their cards REPEATEDLY!!! DIDNT E BUS UNCLE TOLD ALL OF US DAT E BUS IS SPOILT SO AUTOMATICALLY E CARD READERS R SPOILT AS WELL?! and they continued to tap =.=

Lesson No. 1 learnt: Singaporeans are sceptical of one another

when they finally stopped, i chionged out of dat bus... initially i wanted to take cab... but there wasnt any vacant cabs arnd... argh peak hrs ma... so i waited for 95 lor... den 95a came... didnt noe if i shld take cos it terminates @ nuh... but i figured out dat either way... it will be much better for me to take e bus cos i dunno if e nxt bus 95 has space for me la... cos this bus is already almost filled... thank God there were ppl alighting @ my bus stop...

yup so i took e bus and alighted @ nuh... walked 1 bus stop down to wait for shuttle bus a1... and thank God it came quite fast... yup... so i reached my lt 15mins late... i took altogether: 4 buses from depot road to nus... abit irony hor??? uncle lau said i should have gone home on mon nite and take his car to sch instead... LOL...

lecturer onli went thru 1 slide... HAHA thank God... and this was e one of e few times i sit in lect alone... and i realised i can concentrate and understand better... hmmm wad does this apply???

Lesson No. 2 Learnt: it's ok to be alone.

eh nt dat when im wif zy and e rest we talk... but ya... there's a diff... haha

went to print notes wif zy (his printer spoilt liao... dun sad k???) for once he decided to learn from me on how to operate e printers in sch... HAHA... "amazing" lab partner asked me to print 1 copy for him... yup so i helped him lor... nt to my amaze, when i gave him his copy... he didnt offer to pay me... =.= den i realised last time when i lent my cashcard to him to print notes... he didnt pay me also... =.= ok i mean im ok if this happens to uncle lau, zy, zb or bl cos they always help me buy stuff so these stuff often cancelled out... it's like i help u, u help me like dat... but my lab partner??? i mean... i dun noe u well lor... argh (im nt being niao abt this... but e notes doesnt consist of few pgs la...)

Lesson No. 3 Learnt: dun be so helpful to others cos others wont appreciate u

yup... so now im like waiting for my tuition time... gotta travel to punggol... 1 thing im so thankful for e govt & sbs is dat sbs provides concession passes for students... i dunno how i will survive without it man... taking buses back and forth... and adult price... how to la???

ok 1 more addition to my amazing adventure... when i was running for bus 3 juz now... i stepped into a puddle... and my right sandal was soaked in water... (my papillio!!! =x) so i kept running, den i left my right sandal... and i got to run back to get it back... argh!!! and there was ppl!!! =.=

Lesson No. 4 Learnt: dun run so hard for dat stupid bus =.=

No comments: