Saturday, June 28, 2008

rag blast!!!

today i managed to hitch a ride from my dad to e mrt stn... hehe... yup went to sch for rag blast... e turn out for e event is ok... wif bulk coming from my dance team... haha we had lots of fun today... yes im vv bad... i always bully peifen... HAHA... yup we managed to cover our objectives today... did sit ups and push ups today la... haha muz start training e guys to lift e gals le!!! LOL... if nt, sure jia lat de...

aft e event, we went over to yoshinoya at harbourfront to makan... 1st rag dance dinner!!! yeah... reali happy dat junjie, kenneth and khairul joined dance!!! hehe...yup... and i saw some of e costumes le!!! hee cool!!!

aft which, peifen and i accompanied e freshies to ecp for nite cycling... and peifen's dad offered to send me back home... wanted to juz stop at any mrt stns de.... but her dad is like my dad... he insisted to send me back home... so thanks peifen!!! =) reali saved alot of transport time... hehe

sigh im now wif a frail voice... and wif phlegnm stuck in my windpipe... im like coughing now la... my throat is still as sore as ever... so i decided to go c e doc tml... e terrible thing is dat i have to confess dat i took antibiotics meant for other things la... sigh... bu ti guess datz e onli way to cure my illness... haix...

No comments: